Monday, September 28, 2009

Lots of free stuff at Wal-Greens


I love free stuff, and there's lots of it at Wal-Greens this week! I spent $13.50 for all these, and walked out with $21 in Register Rewards for next week. I could have spent less, but I miscalculated. Go to moneysavingmom.com to find coupon match-ups.

Here's what I bought:

Transaction #1

Vasiline hand lotion, Robitussin, Halls, Herbal Essence shampoo, Floss picks, 3 tomato sauce: spent $1.18 before tax (I used $10 in Register Rewards that I earned last week.)


Trasnactin #2

Gillette razor, Herbal Essence, ponds cream x2, 3 hunts sauce. (Messed this one up a bit. Should have been $1.5 useing RR from hand lotion.) Paid $4.74


Transaction #3

Chapstick, Hand lotion, Emergen -C, 3 tomato sauce. Have to take this receipt back because they didn't get the tomato sauce coupon. Spent $7.11


Transaction #4

Floss, Oral B tooth brush, Halls, 3 tomato sauce. Spent $.94


Rite Aid has some good deals too. I'm going to get 24 count Zanatac and 2x 24 count Tylenol for $3 after coupons and rebates.


c

1 comment:

  1. i want to shadow u someday when u go bargain shopping n the drugstores! i always seem to mess the math up and you have got it down! you are an AWESOME deal shopper! :D

    ReplyDelete